Pages

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Day 29. Your Aspirations

I wouldn't say I'm very much an ambitious person.
Not pertaining to work, success or money, at any rate.
I'd like to have a job I actually like.
I'd like to have enough money to support myself, and have enough money for my two hobbies: Travelling, and reading.

That's important, though. Those two hobbies.
I really want to be able to look back on my life and know a fair deal.
And I want to have seen a lot of the world.
I don't know why knowledge, culture and languages have my curiosity captive like they do.
I want to look back on a happy life. A healthy one.
Not just for me. For all those I love and care about.

Is that too much to ask?

Xx
The Gypsy

1 comment:

  1. It isn't too much to ask..

    ...and you don't have to make money your limit.

    If you like doing something ,
    like writing ,translating or telling stories..

    ...then monies might flow to you through that~

    Write down what you like most and follow it?

    ReplyDelete