Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Day 15. Your dreams

Are to take over the world.

Okay. Not really.
But I would love to travel all over.
And to read as many books as possible.
Just to be happy, healthy, with those I love and care for.
Oh, and end up somewhere far from Hell. That's pretty important, too.

Or are we talking about actual dreams?
I barely remember those.
Unless they're nightmares.
Which I am having quite frequently, lately.

Maybe I should update on everything soon.
When I have some more energy.

Xx
The Gypsy

1 comment:

  1. Nightmares are said to be good to test
    your responses to certain difficulties.
    Some say it depends on what is consumed
    throughout the day which determines it.
    Coffee is no good for dreams me thinks..

    ...but I know cheese and eggs to be good.

    If you can focus on your dreams for 15 mins
    each day and then stop thinking about them
    they are said to have better chance of
    happening at some point when possible..

    ReplyDelete