Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Day 1. Introduce yourself

Hello. Is this thing on? *thump, thump, Eeeeeeeee* Guess that's a yes..
+nervous giggle+

Uhm. So...Hi!
I'm Jacintha. *Murmurs of "Hello, Jacintha"* My friends call me Jess.
And uhm. I'm an alcoholic. *clapping*
Okay. Not really. I don't drink. At all. *Clapping stops*
But I'm addicted to.. my friends? writing? traveling? the internet? *.. silence*
I'm half-vampire, half-gypsy, a bookworm, and unlimitedly curious.

Right now, I'm trying as hard as I can to think of something to share that people might want to know, that is both interesting for people who already know me for years, and people that are reading my blog for the very first time. And guess what? I can't think of anything. xD
But that's okay. Because I introduced myself. And I rock. 8)

Xx
The Gypsy

3 comments:

  1. TEEHEE

    You made the deadline! <3

    I will tease you later. For no reason related to this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock and I roll x3

    It okays~

    ReplyDelete
  3. JEej mooie intro:D Ben benieuwd naar je volgende haha;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete