Pages

Friday 24 September 2010

Day 24. Something that Makes You Cry

Holy snakes on a plane!
I nearly forgot today's entry!

Today has been good, though. On all accounts.
Tamara's come home, fired from hospital early for good behaviour.
And just random compliments, a possible 8-hour job, and good food.
Little things.

So do I really want to think of something that makes me cry?
Well. I don't have to think too long:
Mum and my siblings going back to Egypt in a few days makes me miserable thinking about it.
Not only because I will miss them, but because I KNOW they don't want to go back.
It doesn't matter that I don't live with them in the same house anymore, but it apparently does matter a shitload if they're in the same country or not. It makes all the difference in the world. That, and that I have no idea when I'll see them again.
If they'll come here next summer or ever.. and if I'll have enough money to visit them on any kind of basis, let alone a regular one.
See?
My eyes have been uber-dry all day, and now they're immediately teary.

My heart hurts now.
Stupid topic.

Xx
The Gypsy

1 comment:

  1. Think about things that make you cry happily. Because I know for a fact that they exist. ;)

    ReplyDelete