Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2009

T. S. Eliot

Deserves a title to himself.
That man is pure genius. Seriously.
*luffs*
When I said he was a genius, pure and simple, a friend of mine raised her eyebrow.
Which is very true. He's nothing if not complex.
And so morbid xD
Don't look at me like that. lol. My taste is just different xD
I thought that my "most favourite" American poem ever would be and stay Poe's The Raven, but now there's so many things of Eliot I really like... Now I have lots of "most favourite" American works? xD

Anyways. Didn't study, obviously. xD
No, really, I didn't.
I got up only to find mum wanted me to go with her on umpteen errands.
Ended up going home with a new transformer (mine blew up two weeks ago o.o), a new shirt (yay), and a phone that looks like a bunch of grapes (o.o;; ).


I need to rest a while, then I'll seriously start taking studying seriously. *cough*

@ Johnny: Lies! I be not modest xD
Nor do I know anything much about those things I mentioned. I should pull myself together and get to know about them before Saturday though. lol
Jitters, yes. I got those. Too much of it.. D;

xxx
The Gypsy

3 comments:

  1. If you're not modest...tell me something positive that you excel at. Without bein' snarky. And keep in mind that I know quite well that there are many things you do, in fact, excel at. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, TS Eliot is the greatest poet of the last hundred years, easily, and the Waste Land is the greatest poem. If you can't call TS Eliot a genius, you can't call anyone a genius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *grumbles* Fine. You win.
    Okay so maybe I'm modest *sweatdrop*
    And I can't not be snarky, that is taking the fun out of it!

    Many things, huh? Remind me to ask you to list 'em over IM once, I'm genuinely interested in knowing xD

    Aaand, there's this guy in our class, he doesn't think much of Eliot. Me and him had a semi-word-war. xD

    ReplyDelete