Pages

Saturday 23 May 2009

One down, five to go.


Exams have officially started. *rings some sort of Exam bell*
Three weeks of ickiness, stress, worry, either lack of appetite or too much of it, and plenty of headaches.
Funny thing is: seeing as these are my "last exams ever", I'm not complaining much. Maybe some day when I'm stressed out at my job I'll wish I just had exams every day.
Last exams ever are between quotation marks, seeing as I have no clue if I might not take up more classes at some point xP Right now I'm thinking a job first, think about what I want to do permanently later.

Anyways, novel exam went alright. The questions came really limited, so that even if you've got a lot to say about the novel itself, you can't say anything to the question. So not satisfied with either questions or my own answers, but at least if I do this much in every exam I'll have at least passed this term, which is as much as I can ask, really.

It smells really weird here right now. ~sniffs~
Not bad. But I can't place it.
~follows her nose~
Later!

xxx
The Gypsy

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to write the plot for a quirky RPG. It starts as a kid receives the wrong order at a Mexican fast-food drive through chain and he begins a quest to get an exchange. Turns out, his original meal was poisoned and the switch saved his life.

    It's silly.

    ReplyDelete