Pages

Friday 15 May 2009

Death again


For the loved ones not living anymore.
May they rest in peace.


How can you stay out of touch with people you care about for so long they die and no one even tells you...

When we first came to live in Alexandria, we had the sweetest neighbours ever. An elderly lady and gentleman, nice, kind, caring. We moved twice, since, though we still live in the same neighbourhood.. That house is a ten-minute walk away..
And yet, we rarely see each other. Maybe once or twice a year..
And now it's been five months. And she called us.. Turns out her husband died last February.. Three days after her own sister died.. Man she must've been depressed..
And to think of the little things I complain about..
Just ick.
I need to go see her more often.. As long as I live here, I should..

Apart from that, I was already depressed after a heart to heart talk with dad.
And my ear hurts like hell, don't know why.

Yesterday I was at my newlyweds 'cousin's house, with the rest of the family.
It's getting a bit much.
Tomorrow I'm probably going to Cairo for two days.
More time not studying.
Go me.

xxx
The Gypsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment