Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Bugger


Like I said.. yesterday, a year ago, my cat died. About a week earlier she stopped eating, and a few days later she started turning yellow. So, without so much as a professional opinion, the vet within me knew it was a liver thing.
A week ago, our janitor became sick. Liver problems. And guess what?
He passed away last night...

Me, I'm trying to make it into a symbolic meaning, something great, or something awful...
It can't actually be a coincidence, can it?
Same period. Same organ troubles. Same deathday...

His wife woke me up this morning, screaming her lungs out.. I couldn't actually place her voice, but I knew it sounded familiar, as far as a distorted hysterical voice can sound familiar.. I feel so sorry for her. And their two kids.
Yesterday, I went downstairs and gave them a big piece of birthday cake, asked how he was, and she said he was having some pain, and they had called the doctor who told them to give him a shot of painkillers, and that he should come for another checkup in the morning.. I even cheerfully called out to him that he had to get better..

Life is horrid, especially around Death..

Apart from that, today's been alright.
Did not leave the house at all (That's rare, lately xD) and actually been able to chat with muh bff I've been missing for a while. So woot to that.

On an entirely different note: I should start studying.
Like, really. Because exams are hella close, and I've done absolutely nothing.
I just hope my days won't be so packed from now on, till after the exams.

xxx
The Gypsy

1 comment: