Pages

Sunday 10 May 2009

Happy Birthday to me.

And it was pretty alright after all, even after I had lost all hope of it being anything but depressing.
Or maybe it was because I expected the worst, so it couldn't be but better.
What happened was that after the wedding on Friday, bro and I had a little argument. Dad blew that up big, and canceled everything fun this year. Birthdays, graduations, possible trips to anywhere.. Totally unreasonable, unfair, and mean. Me and bro had already forgiven each other yesterday, but he still hadn't. Today, he had half a mind to just ignore all of us, but I guess my crying, his sister talking to him, mum trying to convince him, and I don't know.. he just "gave us one more chance".

So, after going to the Roman/Greek amphitheater with the fourth year of English Language and Literature for our group picture, mum called to tell me we were going out after all. And that the family was invited to come over Tuesday instead.
So I drove my friends home and returned to that place, and they came about ten minutes afterwards. We ate something and then went to see a movie (Push.. That was Friggin' awesome. EVERYBODY should watch that).. And it was even relatively peaceful!
Not perfect. But I ain't complaining.



One thing that struck me was that this year I got far more Birthday wishes than any other year before now. On facebook, on hyves, phone messages, I even got called twice from Egypt, and once from Holland~ This is excluding my actual friends, and family. Friend of mine referred to "Death of a Salesman", and says that now I am "well liked" and can just die happily. xD Those who haven't read it wouldn't get it, but I nearly hit her on the head xD
And the first birthday without presents, too xD So one cancels out the other? xD lol

One thing: Jazz & Johnny, I love you two. Like. LOADS. Really.

Oh. And I got sunburned. lol

xxx
The Gypsy

2 comments:

  1. I tried to think of something more to do for your birthday, but I only came up with two things. And while your birthday has been over for roughly ten hours, I'd still like you to have this anyway. This is the first part:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7gMePDTOPM

    The second part is still in progress, so bear with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* I'm glad it didn't turn out extremely fucked up. What ever happened to the blueberry your dad was supposed to get?

    ReplyDelete