Pages

Saturday 9 May 2009

Quietness

Today I've been either crying or reading.
Trust dad to come here and manage to ruin everything for me.
I'm probably not going to celebrate any birthday or graduation or whatever this year.
Even though I was looking forward my 21st a lot, I can't say I care much.. I don't know.
Maybe it's me? I'm doing things wrong? It always is, anyways.

On a more cheerful tone, I got to set a bird free!
It flew in dad's face on the stairs outside, and he caught it and took it in to "scare" us.
It flew around for a while, but I caught it easily cause the poor thing was so paralyzed with fear.
I went outside on the balcony almost immediately, but it stayed a while on my hand. (Long enough for me to take pictures..)
When it finally did fly away, it almost immediately flew against a wall, so I started self-doubting whether it was smart to let it go.. ~shrug~

I'm awfully tired.
Hope I can finally fall asleep tonight~
xxx
The Gypsy.

2 comments:

  1. *hug* what a cute little birdy.

    *sigh* There are no words to express how much I wish I could celebrate birthday with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hug* I'm sorry things have been going so bad for you, hon.
    *hug* I hope something turns around for you.
    *hug* I mean, you've got nine hours left in the day, after all.

    ...*hug*

    ReplyDelete