Pages

Thursday 3 March 2011

Day 3 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show

Seeing as I am not so much a regular TV-watcher, this was kind of a tough one for me.
When others watch things I can usually just join them.
I'll just post the three casts I can appreciate a lot when the TV happens to be on?



Bones. :3




House. :3



How I Met Your Mother. :3


There's one apparent "genre" here, though all are completely different.

Dry humor.
Dark humor.
And Silly humor.

In that order.

Xx
The Gypsy

2 comments:

  1. House is the best. Hugh Laurie would make a better God than Morgan Freeman. <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought maybe you could appreciate this. It's House doing a parody of the cinematic classic Pulp Fiction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aTDvm_cNTw

    ReplyDelete