Pages

Thursday 10 March 2011

Day 10. A Picture of Your Most Treasured Item

A new resolution of this challenge'll be just seriously one picture (maybe two, tops) per topic.
Else the challenge might as well be called "130 pictures, 30 days"..

I can't pick favourites easily. My own sense of appreciation of everything good just won't allow it.
Choosing's way way difficult for me.
Not just choosing pictures.

Back on topic: That's a tough one. (Hah. What is new?) I'm not the most materialistic creature on earth and I could do without most things. I prize my books beyond almost anything else I own, but then again, that's not "one item".
So...


There you have it.
Not because I can't do without my laptop itself, but because it links me to a big part of my life, of my world, of my being.
And that's what I treasure most, after all. Friends and family.

Xx
The Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment