Pages

Thursday 3 September 2009

MacDee


Alriiiiight.
So me and my twin are now working in the same kind of branch : ie, junkfood.
To be more exact about me, specifically: I got a very-part-time job at McDonald's.
Very because it's only once/twice a week, for a couple of hours.
Although it's good I found anything at all. It's been driving me crazy that half the town has my CV right about now, and nothing's happening yet.

Johnny prophesied that I'd get American customers if I got the job there, cause they'd wander to the nearest "homely" thing in a foreign country. That being, obviously, MacDee. xD
Cutting a long story short: He was right. xD There are quite a few regular customers as well. Americans, I mean. Or well, I would assume they're regulars, seeing the way they greet the whole staff so cheerfully.

One thing is sure though.
I appreciate those behind the register (and in the kitchens/delivery) of any McDonalds over the globe a LOT more now. Of any junk food place, really. Maybe of any food place generally.
I've honestly been underestimating working there. Might be because I'm still getting used to everything, but yeah. It's not all that easy. xD

xxx
The Gypsy.

1 comment: