- Carless Sunday, no cars allowed to drive all through out the country. Environmental reasons?
Apparently they've been doing this for years, first time being in 1939. Every time for a slightly different reason. It's interesting. But highly annoying when you are trying to go out.
- Early morning, mosque visit. Reeeaaally long, tiring, but I guess it's what makes the feast complete to end Ramadan.
- A nap at daytime, finally. Oh, and food, of course. Weird to be able to drink whenever you feel thirsty.
- We went to the movies : Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince.
Not comparable to the book, but of the six movies, I think it's one of the best ones yet.
Beautiful graphics, funny jokes, brilliant atmosphere. The acting and plot might've needed a little tweaking, but that's always the fact with movies based on books, aye?
- Generally an okay atmosphere, for once. No arguing or tension. I wish it was always like this.