Pages

Saturday 12 September 2009

Keeping Busy..

Which is what you do when you get depressed.
Or become a liability to depression.
Because honestly, no matter how rotten I feel here, I never sank into that stupor I have back in Egypt.. Yet, anyways.

So I've been keeping so busy I barely sleep.
Just about 4 hours a night, give or take.
My weekdays last week consisted of a daily at-least-5-hour-shift at McDonalds, back home for a shower and a change in clothes, then going from door to door in our neighbourhood with sis to collect for KWF (Cancer-fighting Funds) for about two hours, to return home and work for 4 hours online (work, not play/chat), then feed myself, and read till I finally fall asleep.
How is that for routine?

Today though, no work. Kept busy anyways, although I did first sleep something like, ten hours.
We went to see a mill today!
From the inside!
It was sooo cool. =D
I made some pictures and videos, maybe that would give you a better idea then me explaining how it looked and felt.
The inside:



The outside:



Also, they had some bee-thing downstairs, selling the wax and honey and stuff bees made.

*Shiver* So many of them.


Zoetermeer really is the prettiest little town.



Some cam-whoring xD







Me and Mummy Dearest.



When we came back home, me and sis returned the Collecting Tin we had used this week, and it turned out we had collected over 80 Euros (83,62 to be exact) !!! in change! Which is like, wow, seeing as everybody put in just a few cents, I'm amazed we got so much. (To be fair, one lady gave us a 5-Euro-note. But that was a one-timer).

Then me and sis went for a bike ride, fed ducks, went to MacDee to drink something before heading home.
*yawns*
I better be off soon.
Only decent sleep I get is on weekends.

xxx
The Gypsy.

1 comment:

  1. Damn. I am out of tequila and not near drunk enough to feign happiness.

    ReplyDelete