Pages

Saturday 28 March 2009

Borios, Oreos...Tomato, Tomah-to.

" Cause you're beautiful,
-flawless, absolutely flawless-"
- George Micheal


My life?
*blink*
The three of you do realize that my last post wasn't about my life at all, right?
I mean... I've only been sick and skipping college cause of that. Staying at home 24/7.
Not actually /doing/ much of anything?
Well, thinking. That's about it.

For those who aren't following: Read the last two lines of every comment in the previous entry. xD

And I don't know much about life in either Cairo or Dallas, mind. But the peeps I know in Cairo seem to have much more of a social life than anything you can have in Alexandria. Or well. Than we have in Alexandria. *cough*
We are not the average Egyptian citizen, so.. Can't tell. xD

And Jazz, dear, I miss talking to you too!
I mean, bloody hell. I HATE internet in this stupid country!
It rarely works, and if it does you don't respond cause yours isn't working. Gah! >.<
Can't you come live in Alexandria till you leave? =D
*Wishful thinking* lol

Yeah, this post is not too "deep", or philosophical. It's not meant to be.
I was only planning to comment on how much I love the taste of Borios. (I think they're a cheap imitation of the western Oreos? But who knows)
Chocolate addict, me.

But then I read the comments and just had to comment on that.
And thus this turned into one random blob of talk. Yay.

Oh! I cut muh bangs!
And it looks good 8] Wootwoot.

xxx
The Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment