Pages

Sunday 21 February 2010

"Say not, when I have leisure I will study;

... you may not have leisure."




I've just had the weirdest dream.
I can't remember much of it, but the thing I remember was that it involved earrings.
Mine, to be exact.
I started out with these silver snakes in my ears (which I am wearing now). A guy looking suspiciously like Johnny Depp was in the room, talking about auras. He did something to people, like, hypnotize them, and they went into this trance and just went immobile.
Suddenly Johnny (not Depp, Vincero) was at my side, and we were dancing. The first mirror I came across showed me I lost both my earrings, but the back of the left one was still on. We were searching and found one, which I put into my ear. No matter how much we searched, we found everything but the earring, until Depp walks over, this lunacy aura still shining, and tells me he's found the other one. He opens his hand and in his palm lies the silver snake, which transforms to a gold butterfly as soon as it's in my own hand. I tell him it's not mine, but he makes sure to convince me with those mad eyes of his, until I'm ready to believe that it is the other half: Snakes and butterflies, they fit together, don't they?

Ready to hear comments, now xD
I know, I don't usually post my dreams.
Mainly because I don't usually dream. I never sleep long enough to.
Although I'm pretty certain Depp's that crazy because of his usual characters.
Jack Sparrow, Sweeney Todd, The Mad Hatter? 'nuff said. x3

Also, it may be linked to the burst of creativity I had yesterday, when I suddenly was just typing two thousand words in a direction I hadn't planned on heading. It was weird. I do hope this stroke of whatever it is continues for a while longer.

xxx
The Gypsy

1 comment:

  1. I keep finding more and more interesting things~

    Good that you had a weird dream ;3

    Meow ,I've been looking into hypnotism and auras among other things..

    ...mystical ,magical and stuff that most don't seemingly ever think about.

    I believe that the snake into butterfly represents changes for the better in your life which is a very good thing ^^

    ReplyDelete