Pages

Friday 3 April 2009

List.



I suddenly have so much to do. x.x

- Read Mrs Dalloway (by Virginia Woolf) [soo complex]
- Read Justine (Alexandria Quarter) by Durrel [soo boring]
- Read Cocktail Party (by T.S. Eliot)
- Reread Cocktails and Camels for presentation work.
- Write an Essay about the Muslim Society in the States. [Ick]
And all this preferably within the next two-three days.

And they won't turn the bloody TV off, so I can't even concentrate (where ever I am in this house).

Brain.. cramps..
lol

xxx
The Gypsy

2 comments:

  1. My excitement for making a playlist for you peaked when I realized I didn't know what to do with it. I guess email it? I have no idea. n.n;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know those headphones that workers get when they have to work in loud places? the ones that keep your ears from being damaged? maybe you should try those for studying / reading.. ;)

    ReplyDelete