Pages

Sunday 19 April 2009

Interesting Quotes


Cause that's what I've been keeping myself busy with.
I don't know what else to do with myself, driving me nuts.

~*~

It is amazing how complete the delusion is that beauty is goodness.

I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet.

Envy is the most stupid of vices, for there is no single advantage to be gained from it.

The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves.

Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you.

Do I love you because you're beautiful, Or are you beautiful because I love you?
To escape criticism - do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.

Tearless grief bleeds inwardly.

Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later.

If cats could talk, they wouldn't.

After scolding one's cat one looks into its face and is seized by the ugly suspicion that it understood every word. And has filed it for reference.

xxx
The Gypsy.

5 comments:

  1. This would be a great place to add those quotes where you accidentally complimented yourself, if only I could remember where I kept them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blush all you want, but you know you meant it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. In regard to the first two lines of this post:

    Two pirates walk into a bar, one has a steering wheel on the front of his pants.
    "What's with the steering wheel?" asks the first pirate.
    "Arrgh!" says the second. "It's been drivin' me nuts!"

    ReplyDelete