Pages

Saturday 24 April 2010

An Ode To Painkillers

I've posted it everywhere I could think of, so why not here, too?

OMG Birthday way way too soon ;-;
I haven't enjoyed being 21 to its limit yet!
Time! FREEZE! Please? +puppy eyes+

Checking archives, conversations, diaries and other past keeping-up posts,
I've been either sick or in pain, or both, for four months now, with exception of a few days.
And I've had it. I declare that from now on sickness and pain will fear me. Fear me so much they're going to stay away or else they'll be in trouble. Really big trouble. As in run for your life trouble. I /will/ send assassins their way.
Painkillers rock. Seriously.

xxx
The Gypsy

1 comment:

  1. I saw something interesting about painkillers recently ,like how they work..

    ...maybe I can find it again..

    ReplyDelete