Pages

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Dun dun dunnn.

Mystery missions I've been given:

Be healthy.
Be happy.
Be intelligent.
Be creative.
Be talented.
Be original.
Be brilliant.
Be beautiful.
Be succesful.
Love myself. (Wait. This should be the first one)..

Do I want to do this myself?
I'm not sure yet.
I've been told I cannot live without loving myself.
And I've been abandoned for that same reason more than once.. So I figure, unless I want to kill myself and get it over with, I'd better start learning how to be happy. A lot. And fast.


See?
It's a bloody art.
And she says it so it makes sense.
Literally: "Fake it till you make it." Woah. That sounds familiar. (*cough*earlierposthinthint*cough*)

xxx
The Gypsy

1 comment:

  1. I saw "Gypsy" in the clouds today
    and thought about checking on ya.

    So here I am >~<

    A few days ago my head was filled
    with some thoughts I'd rather not
    be tuned onto ,mostly negative ones..

    ...and accidentally stumbled upon
    a method of ridding myself of them~

    I took a smooth metal that a magnet
    would attract and stick to..

    ...and rubbed that metal to the back
    of my head for a while. Cylinder shape.

    That somehow helped me think more
    positive and stay focused =3

    I've been looking into numerology lots
    lately and calculated your numbers
    to be 3 for life goal ,7 for attitude
    and 6 for your main number~

    That is if I got the calculations right..

    ...them numbers seem to fit you well though~

    6 means your a Nurturer ,3 means you'd
    make a great writer and a teacher.
    7 means you notice things very well
    and that you like being mysterious.

    ReplyDelete