Pages

Saturday 11 July 2009

Warhammer

*Squeel* I have my own goblin!
I picked it out and I could paint it and I got compliments about it too!!!
From professionals, mind, not just anyone 8)
What am I talking about? Warhammer. xD
(For those who do not know what I'm talking about still, it's a game. You collect an army you glue together yourself, you paint them, and then you fight with them. There's three games to choose from: Fantasy Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000 (which is a futuristic one), and a Lord of the Rings game (which had the most pretty creatures).

(I edited it from World of Warcraft because I was chatting about WoW minutes prior to writing this... And with my stupid head it just stuck)



























That's where I was today, with a friend of mine, Ralf.
He's been addicted to that game (Fantasy Warhammer) for nearly a year now, or maybe even longer, I can't recall.
He's always talking to me about it online, but somehow to see it in real life it's really different.
And reading about it on the site just isn't the same as when it gets told to you by someone's who is (maybe over-) passionate about it, and has been playing it for 15 years (David, guy in the games workshop) xD I'd go nuts if I played the same thing for fifteen years, even if it gets new stuff every half year. I thought I was a fanatic when Harry Potter or Pirates of the Caribbean are concerned, but those people in that workshop just beat me with their obsession. Foreals. But it was awesome, I couldn't rub the grin off my face.
Deamonettes, Dark and Wood Elves are my favourites. Not only do they look prettiest, they also seem to be pretty difficult to beat, and have a lot of magic :3

This is the first day I've actually been out by myself, without any family to chaperone or tag along, and it's been the only really peaceful day in two weeks now. Up till I came back home, that is.
Yay for today.

Cheers,
xxx
The Gypsy.

3 comments:

  1. I just finished watching Excel Saga. The last episode is what the entire series should have been. All violent and sexual gags. I mean, the entire show is about going overboard and excessive wackiness, and they're not at their peak until they take out all the stops. Though the pedophile gag made me cringe, I'd still swear that it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JESS!!!

    It hurts the eye.. :P It is not World of Warcraft. World of Warcraft is one of the most addicting Mass Online Multiplayer Roleplay game existing at them moment. And as it made my bro's to stupid players I'm not fond of it..

    What we are talking of here is Warhmammer (Fantasy and 40k^^).. So plix plox if you would edit that post.. :P

    Greetz ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Johnny: I saw something about saga yesterday.. No clue why I remember that now.. Word just looks familiar.

    @Babs: I'm so sorry xD I know, I was telling everyone warhammer, one friend called it WoW, and it just stuck like sugar candy does, and I somehow stupidly kept calling it WoW for the rest of the evening.

    ReplyDelete