Pages

Friday 17 July 2009

So..

... Life continues throwing punches, sometimes missing, sometimes hard in the face... No matter where you are.
I knew that. Of course I did.
But that doesn't make me feel less shitty.

Granted, I've been avoiding punches altogether, being so busy.
Having a demanding aunt, cousin and father do work to keep you too busy to think, too busy to feel. When they are out by themselves, like now, and the whole house is quiet, I feel quite at loss, or catch a punch.

I'm a bit hesitant about what to do next. I want a lot, but all I want seems to require either money, experience, or both. I can't pluck either from the street, or from the trees in our garden, so I don't know. Also, if I showed the list of things I want to my parents, and let them tick off what they don't want, the list would be empty. My uncle asked me about how it would be in the opposite way. Their list of wants would also be discarded by me..

I'm wondering why that is. Why it is that their wants do not sound unreasonable, and that many children would agree with them, yet they feel not right for me. What I want is also not that unique, and many parents would agree just fine, only mine are being overprotective or controlling. (Mum being the former, Dad the latter)

Enough rambling.
Time to convert negative to positive energy.

I need a battery,a magnet and some wires.

xxx
The Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment