Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2009

Three-week-guest.

I am having a guest over, he's called Tommie.
He's sharing my attic, food and drink, because the rest of the house aren't being very hospitable. They'd rather not have him lounge in the sitting room downstairs the whole time, and thus I just spend a lot of time upstairs in the attic.

Seeing as the attic's big enough for the two of us, the only explanation to him demanding we share my bed as well is that he's just plain cuddly.. and loves the attention.
And I'm a softie. Plus, admittedly, I fell for his charms from his pictures, before I even met him. He's adorable. *nod*
Right now he's begging I get off, so I'll just upload the first picture I saw of him and let you judge, savvy?
Later!





xxx
The Gypsy

1 comment:

  1. Val overdosed on xanax and other crap the other night. She wound up in the emergency room, unresponsive. I...can't add anything else.

    ReplyDelete