Pages

Thursday 17 November 2016

Bucket List - update so far.

My phone broke - and I lost all un backed up pictures. All the way to October.
(which isn't too long, were it not for a trip to Budapest- a new adventure, and I wasn't back in time for my [one year old] phone to give up.)
And it's like watching my paintings burn down in front of me and there's nothing I can do.
Taking pictures is in my DNA. I don't do it for facebook or instagram - just for me.

Anyway -- after a few days of being sad about it, I'm looking around for reasons not to drown in it.
And guess what I stumble upon in my hour of need: nothing less than my bucket list.
I promised a few things to myself at the beginning of the year- and I needed reminding.


((Click it for better view))

I couldn't have said so before, convinced, but... I'm not doing so bad.
You can't force new experiences, or learning new things, but perhaps some art?

Any ideas are most welcome.

Cheers,
Xx
The Gypsy

2 comments:

  1. Any plans for Australia? Or at least South East Asia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopes, yes. Solid plans, not yet.
      It'll be S-E Asia or South America soon,though! Maybe this year!

      Delete