Pages

Friday 25 June 2010

Freeze!... Please?


There are times in your life when you wish you could just freeze everything.
That everything could stay exactly that way forever.
Not necessarily because that moment in life is so splendid (though usually that's exactly why), but because you fear what comes after that specific moment.
You know things are in a continuous flux, and everything changes.
Then you know things for you will change. That's okay.
When you know they'll end up changing for the worse, then you've got a problem.

I wish I could've frozen time in May. Or last January.

I'm going to do my hardest to enjoy the coming months.
Because I have to.
After all, life's not about how many breaths you take, but about the times that take your breath away. [/cliché].

Xx
The Gypsy.

1 comment:

  1. Just because life's gonna throw boulders at you. Doesn't mean you have to fend it off alone.^^,Just to let you know, I got your back. All the was from Brisbane Australia.

    ReplyDelete