Pages

Monday 21 December 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let trains ride



Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up,
snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather,
only different kinds of good weather.


The song says "Since we've got no place to go, let it snow (x3) "
When you do have to go anywhere, it's a bit more annoying.
But of course, not the snow. Just the stupid people saying trains and cars and buses can't ride.


Snow is not only fun, but also very beautiful.
And.. It makes great statues, if you put enough effort in it.
Judith (Cous) and I did that, and are very proud of our Davina Magdelijns ( Michelangelo's David's female version)


I like the freezing. And the cold.
I always knew I was a winter-type, but this just proves it.
Oh, and everyone keeps asking me whether I fell and/or slipped already.
I keep disappointing them, because no, I did not yet slip,
the only time I was lying in the snow was when I made an angel. So hah.




xxx
The Gypsy

1 comment: