Pages

Sunday 8 August 2010

Random thinking

Something weird struck me today, and I don't know if I can quite explain it.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again, I will always find it odd and a tad hypocritical if a guy will get jealous when his girlfriend kisses another guy, but will be okay with the fact (he might even like it) when the same girlfriend was to kiss another girl.

A girl, when dumped for another guy, will still feel it was her fault, her wrong-doing, not his gay-ness. A guy doesn't complicate things: If she falls for girls, that's just his tough luck.
Maybe women should start the "it's simple" technique. Makes life easier.

It was a deeper, longer analysis than the summary I've typed here. I just feel exhausted now, which is why this is the short version.
I don't even know what triggered it. Maybe I don't really want to know.

Xx
The Gypsy.

1 comment:

  1. Some strange thoughts have been floating around here too..

    ...lonely and tiresome days they've been.

    ReplyDelete